« PreviousContinue »
4. Answer to the Bishop of Chester. By C. Butler, Esq.
5. Lingard's History of England. Vols. 3. and 4.
6. Review of Fox's Book of Martyrs.
II. An Account of the American Baptist Mission to the
Burman Empire in a Series of Letters addressed to
a Gentleman in London. By Ann H. Judson.
III. 1. A Vindication of 1 John v. 7. from the Objections of
M. Griesbach. The Second Edition, to which are
added, a Preface in Reply to the Quarterly Review,
and a Postscript in Answer to a recent Publication
entitled Palæoromaica. By Thomas Burgess, D.D.
2. A Letter to the Clergy of the Diocese of St. David's,
on a Passage of the Second Symbolum Antiochenum
of the Fourth Century, as an Evidence of the Authen-
ticity of 1 John v. 7. By the Bishop of St. David's.
3. Three Letters addressed to the Editor of the Quarterly
Review, in which is demonstrated the Genuineness of
the Three Heavenly Witnesses, 1 John v. 7. By Ben