Get this book in print
About this book
Books on Google Play
LONDON: WILLIAM SPOONER, 377, STRAND; M. STAUNTON, 80, MARLBOROUGH STREET, DUBLIN, AGENT FOR IRELAND: W. TAIT, EDINBURGH:
R. STUART AND CO. GLASGOW.
LONDON: C. RICHARDS, PRINTER, 100, ST. MARTIN'S LANE, CHARING CROSS.
1.-La Mimica degli Antichi investigata nel Gestire Napoli-
tano. The Gestures of the Ancients sought in the
Gesticulations of the Neapolitans. By the Canon
Andrea de Jorio. Naples. 1832.
II.-1. History of Ireland. By Thomas Moore, Esq. London.
2. History of Ireland, from the Invasion under Henry II.
to its Union with Great Britain. By Francis Plowden.
New Edition. London. 1831.
3. History of Ireland, from the earliest period to the year
1814. By Stephen Barlow, A.M.
4. Inland Navigation, &c. of Ireland. By C. W. Williams,
Esq. Second Edition. Dublin. 1833.
5. Report of Commissioners of Shannon Navigation, 1836.
6. Report of Committee of the House of Commons on
7. Return to an Order of the House of Commons for
Evidence before Revenue Commissioners relative to
Irish Western Harbours. 1834.
8. Other Parliamentary Documents.
III.--1. Primitive Tradition recognised in Holy Scripture, a
Sermon preached in the Cathedral Church of Win-
chester, at the Visitation of the Most Worshipful and
Rev. W. Dealtry, D.D. Chancellor of the Diocese,
September 27, 1836. By the Rev. John Keble, M.A.
Second Edition. London. Rivingtons. 1837.
2. The British Critic, No. XL. (Oct. 1836.)
IV.-1. Report on the Civil Government of Canada, 1828.
2. Petition of the House of Assembly of Lower Canada
for a Redress of Grievances. March, 1834.
3. Petition (the Second) from the Assembly of Lower
Canada. December, 1834. With explanatory Re-
marks (by H. S. Chapman). March, 1835.
4. Existing Difficulties of the Government of the Canadas,
By J. A. Roebuck, M.P. 1836.
5. The last Session of the Provincial Parliament of Lower
Canada, By E. B. O'Callaghan, M.P. April, 1836.
6. Petition (the Third) from the House of Assembly of
Lower Canada. 1836.
7. Seventh Report of the Committee on Grievances (Upper
Canada.) Toronto. 1835.
8. Canadiana; or, Sketches of Upper Canada: and the
Political Crisis. By W. B. Wells, Esq. Member of
the Parlianient of U. C. 1837.
9. Reports of the Commissioners to Lower Canada. 1837.
10. The “Times” Newspaper of the 7th and 9th of March,
and April 15th. * Debates on Canada."
V.-Londres : Voyage contenant la Description de cette Capi-
tale, avec les Meurs, &c. &c. par Albert Montémont.